DELVE WORKSHOPS + CONSULTING
We offer professional practices workshops dedicated to working artists that take place at universities, non-profits and other community organizations. We provide ideas and resources on how to best communicate your art practice with the world and create a productive, inspiring environment of exchange. Each workshop is tailored to the group’s specific needs, and covers any or all of the following topics:
• Artist statements
• Writing emails, applications and proposals
• Business: taxes for artists, budgets, pricing work
• Legal issues for artists
• Peer networking and creating your own opportunities
• Communicating your art practice verbally and visually to the public
• Creative marketing strategies
• Portfolio development and review
• Maintaining your art practice, and more.
Please email us to set up a workshop at your school or organization.
Institutional Consulting Services:
• We offer training and development directly to instructors who are tasked with career development courses.
• We consult directly with institutions at the top level to positively impact curriculum development.
Please email us to set up an appointment.
We have had the pleasure of being invited as guest speakers to:
© 2013 Kind Aesthetic, All Rights Reserved